Three-quarters of companies surveyed are somewhat or very likely to expand their focus on the financial well-being of their employees in 2014, according to a poll by Aon Hewitt.
“A growing number of companies are offering tools and services to help employees make smarter financial decisions, which can help improveand productivity as workers focus less on financial stressors,” said Rob Austin, the consulting firm’s director of retirement research.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- More employers are telling sick workers to stay home
- Log ADA requests and start interactive accommodations process right away
- Avoid ADA 'regarded-as' problems: Don't mark 'disabled' on files
- Dropped the ball at work? Bet it wasn't this bad