Only 20% of organizations are currently hiring HR pros, but those that are want HR generalists and recruiters.
Here are the HR positions employers say they’re looking to fill.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Gather essential hiring records: Interviewers should take notes, HR should collect them
- Hillsborough pilot wins $36,000 age discrimination suit
- Can you fire over Facebook? NLRB rules posts are protected
- No policies, no job descriptions, no training: A case study in how not to hire & promote