The Obama administration has released its 18th round of frequently asked questions about implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The new document addresses several topics related to employer-provided wellness programs, such as smoker surcharges and notice requirements. Also covered are mental health provisions of the law.
- Lowe's to offer free employee health screenings
- Use progressive discipline—or prepare to pay unemployment even if conduct was outrageous
- Despite ERISA workers' comp plan, employee can still sue for negligence
- Survey: Workers hate health care 'System,' but they love their health plans
- 17 Questions to Determine if Workers are Fully Engaged