The Obama administration has released its 18th round of frequently asked questions about implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The new document addresses several topics related to employer-provided wellness programs, such as smoker surcharges and notice requirements. Also covered are mental health provisions of the law.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When employee requests accommodation, beware overly cautious return-to-work conditions
- Early perks, paid volunteer time among benefits for new hires
- Four Seasons employees share via in-house newscast
- Total-Comp Statements: More Important Than Ever