The Obama administration has released its 18th round of frequently asked questions about implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The new document addresses several topics related to employer-provided wellness programs, such as smoker surcharges and notice requirements. Also covered are mental health provisions of the law.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- The hidden HR hurdles of health care reform
- Go figure: Ohio Supreme Court says making money illegally bars workers' comp
- Rework your severance plan: More prospective employees seeking this safety net
- The new pension reform law: What it means to you