The Obama administration has released its 18th round of frequently asked questions about implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The new document addresses several topics related to employer-provided wellness programs, such as smoker surcharges and notice requirements. Also covered are mental health provisions of the law.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can we fire someone who is costing us a fortune in workers' comp claims?
- 4 ways to help employees understand the value of their benefits
- Employee enrichment retains talent, boosts productivity
- COBRA claim for employee who didn't sign up for health insurance?