The Obama administration has released its 18th round of frequently asked questions about implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The new document addresses several topics related to employer-provided wellness programs, such as smoker surcharges and notice requirements. Also covered are mental health provisions of the law.
- When employee requests accommodation, beware overly cautious return-to-work conditions
- Erroneous 'ERISA' label doesn't rule out state regulation
- Leave contracts to the experts: Have attorney draft documents detailing benefits
- Where there's smoke, there's fire ... or, in some cases, no hire
- Take these 6 steps to defuse a volatile confrontation