The Obama administration has released its 18th round of frequently asked questions about implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The new document addresses several topics related to employer-provided wellness programs, such as smoker surcharges and notice requirements. Also covered are mental health provisions of the law.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What kind of information are we required to give participants in our health insurance plan?
- Why your wellness program probably isn't working
- Attract and keep young workers with 'Portable' benefits
- Health insurance reforms finally hit the fast track