Incentives such as prizes or lower premiums aren’t the main motivators driving participation in employer-sponsored wellness programs. In fact, most employees just want better health.
Source:Research Institute survey, January 2014
- When unemployment comp is on the line, job dissatisfaction doesn't justify quitting
- Motivating in a void: Prevent 'survivor syndrome' in yourself and your team
- Employee recovering? Offer light-Duty job to cut off unemployment benefits
- Bookshelf: Fight workplace violence
- Comp & benefits outlook 2010: Perks stuck in neutral