Incentives such as prizes or lower premiums aren’t the main motivators driving participation in employer-sponsored wellness programs. In fact, most employees just want better health.
Source:Research Institute survey, January 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Mini-Meds' offer inexpensive health care coverage options
- Small business owners: Do you offer health benefits?
- Beware demanding 100% recovery--it could mean you're violating the ADA
- Prepare for the EFCA—even if unions never worried you before