Incentives such as prizes or lower premiums aren’t the main motivators driving participation in employer-sponsored wellness programs. In fact, most employees just want better health.
Source:Research Institute survey, January 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Florida high court sides with employees—Employers liable for unconcealed negligence
- The legal risks of employee loitering: How 'Hanging around' can hang you out to dry
- 8 ways to ensure the effectiveness of your flex plan
- Are you spending too much on employee benefits?