A healthy body resists illness better and contributes to a healthy mind. Dietician Anita Mirchandani recommends four fitness trends to help motivate you to work out.
- Fusion classes. Fitness studios are beginning to offer combination classes—for example, 30 minutes of yoga and 30 minutes of cycling.
- Crossfit. Crossfit boxes offer high-intensity interval training with obstacle challenges.
- Work out on the road. Download the Nike Training Club application, purchase a deck of cards from FitDeck or pack a Fitkit with you.
- Sweat-work. A substitute for networking, sweat-working is when professionals meet to talk business while doing something active.
— Adapted from “Fitness Trends for 2014,” Anita Mirchandani, The Huffington Post.
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette No matches