86% of HR professionals say they’re satisfied with their jobs, according to a new survey by the Society for Human Resource. Key factors that keep them engaged in the work:
Source: SHRM HR Professionals’ Job Satisfaction and Engagement survey, January 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How to draft a bullet-proof employee handbook
- To prevent retaliation claim, check back within weeks following employee's complaint
- Benefits on a shoestring: 8 tips
- Are we on the hook for seasonal employees' unemployment compensation claims?