86% of HR professionals say they’re satisfied with their jobs, according to a new survey by the Society for Human Resource. Key factors that keep them engaged in the work:
Source: SHRM HR Professionals’ Job Satisfaction and Engagement survey, January 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What do we need to know before implementing a mandatory dress code?
- Company's survey succeeded because of employee trust
- Heed legal risks of recruiting via Facebook, LinkedIn
- When making exempt/nonexempt call, actual duties trump résumé or job description