Just a month into the New Year, many U.S. workers are already resolving to find a new employer, according to a CareerBuilder survey.
Twenty-one percent of full-time employees plan to change jobs in 2014, the largest amount in the post-recession era and up from 17% in 2013.
Here’s why they say they plan to look for greener pastures this year:
Source: CareerBuilder.com survey, January 2014
- Online HR master's degree: Is it worth it? Which school is best?
- When bosses hook up with subordinates, sparks may fly … in court
- Violence and Weapons: How to Develop Policies and Procedures
- Pass your own health care reform with these 4 best practices
- Chicago employers counter pay cuts with low-cost perks