Just a month into the New Year, many U.S. workers are already resolving to find a new employer, according to a CareerBuilder survey.
Twenty-one percent of full-time employees plan to change jobs in 2014, the largest amount in the post-recession era and up from 17% in 2013.
Here’s why they say they plan to look for greener pastures this year:
Source: CareerBuilder.com survey, January 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Should I register for online access so I can monitor employee's social media activity?
- Personality clash? Don't automatically transfer complainer
- Contractor or employee? FedEx enters Round 2
- Use benefits checklist to smooth new-hire onboarding