Just a month into the New Year, many U.S. workers are already resolving to find a new employer, according to a CareerBuilder survey.
Twenty-one percent of full-time employees plan to change jobs in 2014, the largest amount in the post-recession era and up from 17% in 2013.
Here’s why they say they plan to look for greener pastures this year:
Source: CareerBuilder.com survey, January 2014
- Communication is top benefit at Arizona American Water
- Lessons from the 2006 SHRM conference: Green M&Ms and other little motivational tools
- Warn bosses: Do nothing that discourages FMLA leave or punishes those who take it
- Should we retain copies of I-9 documents?
- Get the answers you need from 'buck-passers'