Buoyed by an improving economy, U.S. employers plan to spend more on business travel in 2014, reaching levels not seen since 2007.
The Global Business Travel Association projects that business travel will increase 6.6% overall this year, with $289.8 billion in total spending. International travel is expected to grow 12.5%.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Lease doesn't protect building owners from liability in case of accident
- Include 'At-Will' disclaimer when adopting HR policies
- Should we now be using the new I-9 Forms to document worker eligibility?
- Leadership lesson: Why lead when you can slink away?