Buoyed by an improving economy, U.S. employers plan to spend more on business travel in 2014, reaching levels not seen since 2007.
The Global Business Travel Association projects that business travel will increase 6.6% overall this year, with $289.8 billion in total spending. International travel is expected to grow 12.5%.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Recoup training costs, but beware doing so with last paycheck
- Let's talk politics (or not): Regulating political expression at work
- Try these 10 creative alternatives to handing out pink slips
- Can we compel a former employee to update LinkedIn to show she no longer works here?