Buoyed by an improving economy, U.S. employers plan to spend more on business travel in 2014, reaching levels not seen since 2007.
The Global Business Travel Association projects that business travel will increase 6.6% overall this year, with $289.8 billion in total spending. International travel is expected to grow 12.5%.
- Flex your strategic muscle to avoid being 'outsourced'
- 'Cool' music company creates transition plan for new moms
- Make sure managers understand: They may be personally liable for racial slurs
- If angry employee announces, 'I quit!' tell him you accept his resignation
- Look beyond SHRM for help in education, training