Buoyed by an improving economy, U.S. employers plan to spend more on business travel in 2014, reaching levels not seen since 2007.
The Global Business Travel Association projects that business travel will increase 6.6% overall this year, with $289.8 billion in total spending. International travel is expected to grow 12.5%.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Pick the tomatoes off my sandwich!' Are your managers overusing the 'other duties as required' clause?
- Texas High Court rules arbitration agreements valid despite changing employment conditions
- Philadelphia police officer charged with coercing 2003 sex show
- How are you handling 'overtitling'?