O.C. Tanner, which createsstrategies and rewards programs for other companies, is putting its expertise to work on its own staff. The average length of employment at the 90-year-old company is between 12 and 17 years, with many employees sticking around for their entire careers.
The Salt Lake City-based company offers traditional, plus these not-so-common perks:
- Financial education through its in-house Financial Peace University, which offers training for its 1,243 employees and their spouses
- Adoption reimbursement of 90% of adoption expenses, up to $4,000 per adoption, with no limit on the number of adoptions per employee
- More than 1,000 subsidized meals a day in its cafeteria, prepared by a chef who has appeared on the Food Network
- Scholarships for dependents of employees
- A that includes on-site fitness classes, massages and sessions with life coaches, running coaches and nutritionists
- Personal gifts—sometimes handmade and sometimes in the form of cash—to celebrate births, birthdays and holidays.
Contact: Mindi Cox, EVP of people and great work, (800) 453-7490.