Nestlé Purina Petcare’soffers workers a little help with their own pets.
The pet food maker offers $200 to any associate who adopts or becomes a pet owner to help defray initial costs. Employees at the firm’s St. Louis headquarters may bring their pets to work with them every day.
The company also offers child- and parent-friendly benefits, including:
- An infant formula program that provides store coupons for any type of Nestlé infant formula
- A program that reimburses staff for some adoption costs.
- On-site day care for children from 6 weeks to 6 years old.
The company also has an on-site medical center that offers yearly health screenings and treatment of minor illnesses.
Contact: Keith Schopp of Nestlé Purina, (314) 982-2577.
- Attitude, absence & foul language: 3 scripts for those conversations you'd rather not have
- Do temp employees lessen liability?
- Good news for employers: Workers' comp retaliation isn't a federal case
- Should you pay employees to change unhealthy behaviors?
- HR certification: Worth it? If so, which one to pursue?