Nestlé Purina Petcare’soffers workers a little help with their own pets.
The pet food maker offers $200 to any associate who adopts or becomes a pet owner to help defray initial costs. Employees at the firm’s St. Louis headquarters may bring their pets to work with them every day.
The company also offers child- and parent-friendly benefits, including:
- An infant formula program that provides store coupons for any type of Nestlé infant formula
- A program that reimburses staff for some adoption costs.
- On-site day care for children from 6 weeks to 6 years old.
The company also has an on-site medical center that offers yearly health screenings and treatment of minor illnesses.
Contact: Keith Schopp of Nestlé Purina, (314) 982-2577.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Quitting over hard work doesn't justify unemployment
- No unemployment after quitting to take job that never happened
- Unions in the spotlight: What employers can and can't do
- Rework your severance plan: More prospective employees seeking this safety net