In a recent poll, adults were asked which of these statements they agreed with more: “Most people who want to get ahead can make it if they’re willing to work hard” or “Hard work and determination are no guarantee of success for most people”?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Strong harassment policy plus training essential
- Learn from public employee's 'reputation' suit--even if you're a private-sector employer
- Don't fire before knowing employee can't return from leave
- Percentage of union workers continues its long slide