In a recent poll, adults were asked which of these statements they agreed with more: “Most people who want to get ahead can make it if they’re willing to work hard” or “Hard work and determination are no guarantee of success for most people”?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Consider uniform, ADEA-compliant severance and rights-waiver releases--even if age isn't factor
- Resolving workplace conflict: 8 simple, smart strategies
- Even religious groups can't favor employees based on religion
- Retain older employees by maintaining work flexibility