In a recent poll, adults were asked which of these statements they agreed with more: “Most people who want to get ahead can make it if they’re willing to work hard” or “Hard work and determination are no guarantee of success for most people”?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Background Check Guidelines: How to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and avoid lawsuits
- Secrets of a CEO: 10 things HR needs to know
- Absent-minded employees: 4 steps to get absenteeism under control
- Tie HR to business strategy with the right mission statement