In a recent poll, adults were asked which of these statements they agreed with more: “Most people who want to get ahead can make it if they’re willing to work hard” or “Hard work and determination are no guarantee of success for most people”?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Lawsuit-proof your HR operations: Document business reason for every decision
- HR and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Frequent standing eases back pain for desk-bound
- Vague disability isn't an excuse for special treatment