In a recent poll, adults were asked which of these statements they agreed with more: “Most people who want to get ahead can make it if they’re willing to work hard” or “Hard work and determination are no guarantee of success for most people”?
- Bada bing! Leadership, Tony Soprano-style
- Lease doesn't protect building owners from liability in case of accident
- Changing an employee's duties may require changing his FLSA classification
- Super Bowl betting pools: Nice diversion or super problem?
- Update job descriptions regularly to include new duties & essential functions