Can you predict how a potential job candidate will behave as an employee by the color of his or her clothes? CareerBuilder recently surveyed employers to get their opinions on what they see in the tones of the threads.
Many employers felt more conservative colors such as black, blue, gray and brown conveyed a sense of professionalism. Other key attributes they pointed to:
- Black –
- Blue – team player
- Gray – logical/analytical
- White – organized
- Brown – dependable
- Red – power
- Green, yellow, orange or purple – creativity
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/37668/does-clothing-color-predict-behavior "
- Hidden liability: Understand the risks of negligent hiring
- Find a good HR headhunter by asking the right questions
- Training not working? Time to try demotion
- Can we ask applicant for his social media log-in info and password?
- In down economy, it's more important than ever to track every résumé submission