Can you predict how a potential job candidate will behave as an employee by the color of his or her clothes? CareerBuilder recently surveyed employers to get their opinions on what they see in the tones of the threads.
Many employers felt more conservative colors such as black, blue, gray and brown conveyed a sense of professionalism. Other key attributes they pointed to:
- Black –
- Blue – team player
- Gray – logical/analytical
- White – organized
- Brown – dependable
- Red – power
- Green, yellow, orange or purple – creativity
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Are there special California rules that dictate how we use employment applications?
- 'Firing manager' should be same one who did the hiring
- 10 weird questions your colleagues actually asked
- How to comply with DOT's new workplace drug-testing regulations