An easily acquired staph infection called MRSA now causes more deaths per year than AIDS—19,000 people in 2005. HR can play an important role in minimizing the very real risk of MRSA infection at work. The best prevention: cleanliness. Here's how.
- Required: Investigating all harassment complaints Not required: Providing a perfect workplace
- Employee recognition: Have you hugged your employees today?
- Interviewers must ask consistent questions, take good notes
- Remind managers and supervisors: We welcome complaints!
- Online HR master's degree: Is it worth it? Which school is best?