Employers are more likely to add permanent staff this year than to reduce staffing. But more than half plan to stand pat.
Source: CareerBuilder.com 2014 U.S. Job Forecast, December 2013
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/37595/twice-as-many-employers-will-hire-not-fire-this-year "
- Has accusatory pizza man made his final delivery?
- Don't fire employee because of family's high health costs
- I-9 issues: To copy or not to copy employee ID documents? (and 4 other I-9 problems that cause employer headaches)
- Immigrant status counts in failure-to-hire cases
- Does this person have a case? We withdrew an offer after she quit her old job and moved