Employers are more likely to add permanent staff this year than to reduce staffing. But more than half plan to stand pat.
Source: CareerBuilder.com 2014 U.S. Job Forecast, December 2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Lawsuit-proof hiring tactic: Develop a policy to post all jobs--and follow it
- Train interviewers to not comment on employees' promotion chances
- Encourage ethical behavior as economy recovers
- 'Parent Shift' Program Allows Nurses to Work Two-Hour Shifts