Employers are more likely to add permanent staff this year than to reduce staffing. But more than half plan to stand pat.
Source: CareerBuilder.com 2014 U.S. Job Forecast, December 2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- You don't have to pay foreign workers' visa fees or transportation costs
- Guess again: You can't avoid liability by ignoring pay discrimination complaints
- Be prepared to explain why hiring criteria favor experience more than education
- Hiring the hearing impaired: Home Depot sets model program