Increasing the minimum wage isn’t just a hot topic in the United States. On Jan. 1, Mexico’s minimum wage rose 3.9%, to at least 63.77 pesos—about $4.88—per day.
If you have employees in Mexico, remindabout the increase.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- DOL's final rule raises contractor minimum wage to $10.10 per hour
- DOL issues new model ACA notices, SBC templates
- Must we hand over final paycheck, or is it OK to put it in the mail?
- Firing because you suspect thievery: Better be prepared to prove it