Increasing the minimum wage isn’t just a hot topic in the United States. On Jan. 1, Mexico’s minimum wage rose 3.9%, to at least 63.77 pesos—about $4.88—per day.
If you have employees in Mexico, remindabout the increase.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Beware too much control over contractor! You could be liable for unemployment comp
- More new state laws to complicate life for employers
- Texas agencies settle with Feds over pay disparities
- Final New York wage deduction regulations now in effect