Increasing the minimum wage isn’t just a hot topic in the United States. On Jan. 1, Mexico’s minimum wage rose 3.9%, to at least 63.77 pesos—about $4.88—per day.
If you have employees in Mexico, remindabout the increase.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Offering new employee higher pay than incumbent of opposite sex? Document why
- Company Records: What to Keep, What to Dump
- Use contractual limitations to protect company and managers
- Special analysis: Worker status issues expand beyond payroll