If work is getting done, it’s probably a Tuesday. By a wide margin, that’s our most productive day of the week, according to an Accountemps poll of HR managers. Thursdays and Fridays? We might as well stay home.
On which day of the week are employees generally most productive?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Democrats, Republicans united on National Work & Family Month!
- Ending employee 'Lease' agreement? Timing can save money
- What are some strategies to stop employees from abusing intermittent FMLA leave?
- How your management style can stop workplace violence