If work is getting done, it’s probably a Tuesday. By a wide margin, that’s our most productive day of the week, according to an Accountemps poll of HR managers. Thursdays and Fridays? We might as well stay home.
On which day of the week are employees generally most productive?
- Mayors' forecast: Miami job losses among nation's worst
- How's your personal email filter?
- Beat discrimination lawsuits by nailing down specific rationale for employment decisions
- When sexual harassment accusations fly, investigate and discipline right away
- Seek employee input to blunt cost-cutting anger