If work is getting done, it’s probably a Tuesday. By a wide margin, that’s our most productive day of the week, according to an Accountemps poll of HR managers. Thursdays and Fridays? We might as well stay home.
On which day of the week are employees generally most productive?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- To do: Complete and file 2013 EEO-1 surveys by Sept. 30
- You can suggest FMLA leave without triggering ADA liability
- Make your arbitration agreements stick: Consult lawyer, communicate with employees
- Employment background screening firms: How to sort the best from the rest