If work is getting done, it’s probably a Tuesday. By a wide margin, that’s our most productive day of the week, according to an Accountemps poll of HR managers. Thursdays and Fridays? We might as well stay home.
On which day of the week are employees generally most productive?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Manager's careless comment on accent shows discrimination under ELCRA
- Fiscal Cliff Watch: IRS OKs using 2012 withholding rate for now
- You don't have to pay all managers equally unless jobs are substantially similar
- Should employee appreciation be 'one for all and all for one'?