Use the Record Slide Show to add timings, narration and navigation! You’ll find it on the Slide Show tab, Set Up group. It works similarly to Rehearse Timings, but also records narration from your computer’s onboard or attached microphone and records a “click” sound when you click the mouse.
To record a “laser pointer” effect, when you launch the slide show, right-click and choose Pointer Options, then Laser Pointer. Then it will also record laser pointer movements.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Add oomph to PowerPoint presentations
- PowerPoint: Use the Action button to create interactivity in presentations
- Are you thinking ahead with your PowerPoint slides to factor in branding?
- Put the slide number on the slide itself, not just on the handout