A new Howard University study finds that 76% of people say checking texts or emails is unacceptable behavior in.
The study says women are twice as likely as men to be offended by smartphone use during work meetings. Professionals in the West are far less accepting of phone use during meetings than those on the East Coast.
- Track all your assumptions in your budget projections
- Nonunion worker's pay complaint is protected activity under NLRA
- Records retention: Know what to keep, what's safe to toss
- If we buy another company, are we also buying the union that represents its employees?
- California Fair Employment and Housing Act