A new Howard University study finds that 76% of people say checking texts or emails is unacceptable behavior in.
The study says women are twice as likely as men to be offended by smartphone use during work meetings. Professionals in the West are far less accepting of phone use during meetings than those on the East Coast.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Aiding and abetting' discrimination can include giving false reasons for discharge
- Handle firing with care if employee has complained about alleged corporate wrongdoing
- You can lead workers to PCs, but can you make them click?
- How to handle habitually late workers