A new Howard University study finds that 76% of people say checking texts or emails is unacceptable behavior in.
The study says women are twice as likely as men to be offended by smartphone use during work meetings. Professionals in the West are far less accepting of phone use during meetings than those on the East Coast.
- You're not liable for failing to solve worker's benefit problem
- Whistle-blowers gain courage thanks to Time honor
- Start new year with thorough review of your sexual harassment policies and practices
- Go ahead and hold holiday celebrations--just be sure to hold the religion, too
- Employers aim to boost workers' financial literacy