A new Howard University study finds that 76% of people say checking texts or emails is unacceptable behavior in.
The study says women are twice as likely as men to be offended by smartphone use during work meetings. Professionals in the West are far less accepting of phone use during meetings than those on the East Coast.
- Whistle-blowers protected only if concerns are in writing
- Am I permitted to communicate directly with employees' medical professionals?
- FMLA? What's FMLA? ... Do Your Leaders Know their Employment-Law Basics?
- The hidden risks of hiring based on 'chemistry'
- Firing employee? Require the presence of at least 2 managers during discharge meeting