A new Howard University study finds that 76% of people say checking texts or emails is unacceptable behavior in.
The study says women are twice as likely as men to be offended by smartphone use during work meetings. Professionals in the West are far less accepting of phone use during meetings than those on the East Coast.
- Not everyone wears a halo: Courts don't expect your work atmosphere to be perfect
- Liar, liar, pants on fire! That's what happens when you try to microwave them
- No cooperation? Start progressive discipline
- HR & the recession: 7 trends, 7 solutions
- Violence and Weapons: How to Develop Policies and Procedures