A new Howard University study finds that 76% of people say checking texts or emails is unacceptable behavior in.
The study says women are twice as likely as men to be offended by smartphone use during work meetings. Professionals in the West are far less accepting of phone use during meetings than those on the East Coast.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When does 50 not equal 50? FMLA coverage versus FMLA eligibility
- HR in the new year: 10 trends, 10 resolutions
- Interviewing: Sharpen skills to stamp out hiring bias
- Good-faith investigation of harassment cuts your liability risk -- even if you were wrong