1. What’s the most preferred way that employees say they want to learn about their?
a. One-on-one meetings
b. Email from HR
c. Live presentation
2. The EEOC’s new strategic plan to ferret out systemic employment discrimination puts what kind of bias at the top of its target list?
a. Disability bias
b. Racial bias
c. Pay inequity
3. If Americans were taking a new job and had their choice, more would prefer:
a. A male boss
b. A female boss
c. Either one equally
4. In retail theft cases, which group was found to steal more merchandise (on a per-theft basis) when apprehended?
5. What employee age group reports they suffer the most workplace bullying?
a. Under age 30
6. New York recently cracked down on employers that were “Astroturfing,” meaning they:
a. Harassed customers who wrote bad reviews on their websites
b. Wrote fake customer reviews on their websites
c. Replaced office carpet with a synthetic grass product
Sources: 1. Jellyvision Lab/Olinger Group survey; 2. Forbes.com report; 3. Gallup poll (Male 35%, Female 23%, No preference 40%); 4. Hayes International survey (Employee average: $715; customer average: $129); 5. Workplace Bullying Institute poll; 6. The HR Specialist.
Answers: 1. a 2. c 3. a 4. b 5. b 6. b
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/37493/the-hr-iq-test-january-14 "
- Your best defense against failure-to-hire suits: Sound hiring process, complete documentation
- Paterson: 'Shared Work' saved more than 10,000 jobs last year
- 'He said, she said': Train staff in workplace conflict resolution
- The 5 steps of progressive discipline
- Employee quit? Record of conversation can save you if he files for unemployment