Employees with one year of service receive an average of 11 paid vacation days a year. For all employees, the numbers look like this:
Source: Society for Human Resource, “Vacation’s Impact on the Workplace” survey, November 2013
- Check your records! Some old pay-bias cases get new life under Ledbetter law
- What's your responsibility under the new Georgia immigration law?
- Look at job duties, not signed pact, to decide employee/contractor status
- What's wrong with this picture? You be the judge
- Conn. is first to mandate sick leave for service staff