Just about anything—including housework—according to a new Pew Research Center survey on the value people find in their daily lives.
Here’s how employees rated the percentage of time spent on various activities they found to be “very meaningful”:
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Contractor or employee? FedEx enters Round 2
- Crisis management: Set smart policy before disaster strikes
- E-mail/Internet use: You have power to set, enforce policy
- Good-Faith Process—But Not Absolutely Correct Conclusion—Is Enough to Fire Harasser