Just about anything—including housework—according to a new Pew Research Center survey on the value people find in their daily lives.
Here’s how employees rated the percentage of time spent on various activities they found to be “very meaningful”:
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- From locker room to boardroom, NFL scandal heightens bullying awareness
- Don't fall into the retaliation trap! Have solid reason for firing complainer
- The HR I.Q. Test: June '12
- When religious needs conflict with schedule, shift swaps may be reasonable accommodation