Just about anything—including housework—according to a new Pew Research Center survey on the value people find in their daily lives.
Here’s how employees rated the percentage of time spent on various activities they found to be “very meaningful”:
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Consider having a witness to employee meetings
- DOJ grant to fight employment bias along Mexican border
- Reacting to harassment complaint: First-Day Action Is Vital
- Does Minnesota require allowing time off for employees to attend school activities?