More than half of those earning less than $35,000 per year worry that a poor economy will cost them their jobs. Better-paid workers aren’t as concerned.
Source: Washington Post poll, November 2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Should we automatically make payroll deductions for employees' lunch breaks?
- David beat Goliath, employers sometimes beat the DOL!
- Beware legal risks of raising employees' titles in lieu of pay
- Free resources for offering myRA benefits available on web