More than half of those earning less than $35,000 per year worry that a poor economy will cost them their jobs. Better-paid workers aren’t as concerned.
Source: Washington Post poll, November 2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- The things we do for love: Help newlyweds keep pay in order
- California's paid sick leave amendment requires 3 days' leave per year
- Are we allowed to require employees to receive their wages through paycards?
- If pieceworker has downtime, you must pay at least minimum wage for those hours