More than half of those earning less than $35,000 per year worry that a poor economy will cost them their jobs. Better-paid workers aren’t as concerned.
Source: Washington Post poll, November 2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Houston firm dedicates one day per year to volunteerism
- Employers aren't cutting staff to escape ACA mandate
- Does your organization use volunteers or interns? Know the employment law implications
- What can we do? We accidentally overpaid an employee who was out on workers' comp leave