More than half of those earning less than $35,000 per year worry that a poor economy will cost them their jobs. Better-paid workers aren’t as concerned.
Source: Washington Post poll, November 2013
- Judge overturns Los Angeles labor ordinance
- Firm teams up with Pentagon to hire military spouses
- Be ready to explain male/female pay disparity—dating back to the time salaries began to diverge
- It's legit to use differences in location and duties to justify varying pay scales
- Quit over offensive graffiti? He can get unemployment