If you have a treasure trove of photos from the office or work site with which you’d like to create slideshow for your holiday gathering, it’s easy to do in PowerPoint. Beginning with the end in mind, you will want to know if you will be showing this on one or more screens in your holiday venue. You can either have separate music playing or incorporate music into the PowerPoint slide show. Know ahead of time which you will do, so you can arrange for speakers if needed or for the audio to be connected to the venue’s PA system.
- First get all your photos in to one folder. You don’t have to do this, but it’s easier! From a blank PowerPoint presentation, on the Insert tab, choose Photo Album from the Images group (Office 2010-13).
- Navigate to your folder with the pictures you’re using. If you have your photos in one folder, press Ctrl+A to select them all. If you’d rather pick and choose from multiple existing folders, you can do that using Ctrl+Left Click.
- After you have what you want selected, click the Insert button at the bottom of the dialog box.
Don’t worry if you don’t get it all, you can always select the Edit Photo Album button from the Photo Albumbutton.Inaddition to adding or removing photos, you can also choose a Theme and picture shape from the Edit Photo Album dialog box.
If you’ll be adding music right to the presentation, you’ll want to have created your music montage and created a file with all of your tunes.
- Then, from the Insert tab, all the way on the right, click the Audio button in the Media group and select Audio from File….
- After your file is loaded into the presentation, you’ll see a Playback tab (2010-13). If you want your music to keep looping, click into the Start field in the Audio Options group and choose Play across slides.
- Also click Hide During Show and Loop until Stopped.
- Then on the Slide Show tab, click the Set Up Slide Show button and choose Loop continuously until Esc.
It might be easier to just be playing holiday music on another device. That would allow you to show the presentation on multiple screens and have just one audio input to the PA or one source of amplified sound. Either way, it’s a nice addition to a party!
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/37462/party-favor-with-powerpoint "