It’s essential for professionals at every level of an organization to possess leadership skills. Individuals with strong leadership abilities are able to manage projects effectively and position their companies to be more successful. Leadership development training can help professionals obtain the skills they need to become better leaders.
“It’s so important that business professionals have leadership skills in order to run an efficient organization,” says Business Management Daily’s Elizabeth Hall. “Leadership training for your employees will give your company that edge over its competitors.”
In honor of Leadership Week (Dec. 16-20), the editors of Business Management Daily chose their top five favorite companies that offer leadership training:
Here are the editors’ picks (in no particular order):
- Academy Leadership: Offers a variety of leadership development programs, including Leadership Boot Camp and its Online Leadership Course. These programs were created to help employees become effective leaders who motivate their colleagues to achieve corporate goals.
- EngagedLeadership: Offers leadership sessions that focus on helping managers improve their positive influence on their companies and employees. The company also provides coaching to help leaders build their skills and self-awareness in order to increase their impact on their organizations.
- Human Synergistics International: Provides leadership accreditation and application workshops, as well as leadership development consulting. The company helps businesses become more effective through an emphasis on leadership development, culture change and team building.
- Linkage, Inc.: Provides several leadership services, including on-site training and coaching, as well as online certification programs, to help organizations’ employees gain strong leadership skills.
- MDA Leadership Consulting: Provides services like leadership development assessments, high potential identification and development, and coaching to help companies improve their employees’ productivity and morale.
“Certain skills stand out that spell the difference between true leaders and the rest of the pack,” says Hall. “Organizations that specialize in leadership development training and teach these abilities, like our top five favorite, are great resources to transform your employees into strong leaders who are working to make your business more profitable.”
- Business alert: The 10 employment laws every manager should know
- Business Management Daily wins web design award at 36th Annual International SIPA Conference
- Informative report teaches professionals how to ensure their heirs receive their money--and not the IRS
- How to manage workplace conflict and resolve employee disputes
- Business Management Daily launches video content on its website