Secretly hiring a head hunter to woo an ineffective employee and shepherd him or her through a job search culminating in placement elsewhere.
Head shunting is the epitome of passive-aggressive HR, since it’s oh-so-much easier to accept a resignation than fire someone. It’s often cheaper than handing out severance pay, too!
- Can't you even say the word 'pregnant' anymore?
- Conducting background checks that comply with the FCRA
- Your attorney's expertise is key to crafting severance agreements that stick
- Dayton gets unlikely help from union when courts try to force settlement
- Workplace confidentiality: Persuade staff to 'think' privacy