Over half of workers (54%) expect to spend some time at work shopping online for the holidays, up from 49% last year, according to a survey by CareerBuilder.com.
While many employees save online shopping for their lunch breaks, some won’t be so scrupulous. One in five workers will spend between one and three hours browsing Internet deals from the office over the course of the holiday season and 10% will spend three hours or more.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Passing the baton smoothly, DuPont-style
- Feds shift target of immigration enforcement to employers
- How to win discrimination lawsuits: Carefully document real performance problems
- Key to maintaining contractor status: Don't exert too much control over the work