Over half of workers (54%) expect to spend some time at work shopping online for the holidays, up from 49% last year, according to a survey by CareerBuilder.com.
While many employees save online shopping for their lunch breaks, some won’t be so scrupulous. One in five workers will spend between one and three hours browsing Internet deals from the office over the course of the holiday season and 10% will spend three hours or more.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Acute but temporary illness isn't disability
- Accept worker-provided FMLA form, then question the content
- Hey, boss, you'd better call HR! Warn managers: Don't fix complaints informally
- Grass getting greener: 7 tips for post-recession recruiting