So you've checked Grandma, Uncle Charley and Cousin Tyler off your Christmas list. But have you thought about putting anything extra in your employees' stockings this holiday? Most employees say they’d prefer cash, but padding paychecks isn’t the only way your organization can say “Happy Holidays!” Consider these wise alternatives ...
- Wanna bet? March Madness and a dozen other office games of chance
- Criminal background checks: Should you 'ban the box' on applications?
- Cutting the Fat: Can Employers Just Say 'No' to Obese Applicants?
- Keeping salaries secret: Is it time to end the silence?
- The Free-Range Office Concept: Will It Catch On?