The period between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day typically finds employees distracted, absent or doing things that require extra management scrutiny. For HR, that means more hassles, more drama and more legal concerns. You can head off those problems by planning for these additional risks and clarifying (or creating) smart HR policies. Four issues to watch out for ...
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events