More than three-quarters of workers state that the benefits package an employer offers prospective employees is an extremely important (33%) or very important (45%) factor in their decision to accept or reject a job, according to the 2013 Health and Voluntary Workplace Benefits Survey conducted by the Employee Benefit Research Institute.
- Get your I-9s in order: ICE launches new audit campaign
- Dancer says he was frozen out after asking how to turn down sex
- New wage order means pay changes for hospitality employers
- OC Register settles independent contractor suit for $22 million
- Handle employee background checks correctly to lessen liability