More than three-quarters of workers state that the benefits package an employer offers prospective employees is an extremely important (33%) or very important (45%) factor in their decision to accept or reject a job, according to the 2013 Health and Voluntary Workplace Benefits Survey conducted by the Employee Benefit Research Institute.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When worried about religious accommodation, keep lines of communication open
- Strip illegal terms from arbitration agreements
- Committee choosing employees for promotion? Insist on complete record of selection factors
- Michigan's Persons With Disabilities Civil Rights Act