More than three-quarters of workers state that the benefits package an employer offers prospective employees is an extremely important (33%) or very important (45%) factor in their decision to accept or reject a job, according to the 2013 Health and Voluntary Workplace Benefits Survey conducted by the Employee Benefit Research Institute.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Public employers, take note: Appeals court rules on firefighter/Paramedic exemption
- Can you refuse to hire candidates who are currently unemployed?
- Quick discrimination check: Tally pay by protected status
- The cost of new health care law? 14 cents a pizza