More than three-quarters of workers state that the benefits package an employer offers prospective employees is an extremely important (33%) or very important (45%) factor in their decision to accept or reject a job, according to the 2013 Health and Voluntary Workplace Benefits Survey conducted by the Employee Benefit Research Institute.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 2 great candidates? Document why you chose 1
- Will making contractors wear our uniforms affect their independent contractor status?
- Supreme Court to decide: Is health care reform law constitutional?
- On-the-job fatalities increase in Texas, bucking national trend