Paid time off—vacation, sick and personal days all in one plan—is now the most common form of paid leave. The percentage of employers offering:
Source: Society for Human Resource2013 Report, November 2013
- Can we use a tip credit to make sure our employees make at least the minimum wage?
- Some HRAs and FSAs must pay ACA research fees, too
- Get ready for the IRS employment-tax audit blitz starting in February
- New N.Y. 'wage theft' law imposes stiff penalties on employers
- Workers want longer days, shorter weeks? Lower hourly pay may dodge OT obligations