Paid time off—vacation, sick and personal days all in one plan—is now the most common form of paid leave. The percentage of employers offering:
Source: Society for Human Resource2013 Report, November 2013
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/37289/pto-banks-take-off "
- OK to withhold commissions from employees who violate fiduciary obligations
- Get ready for the IRS employment-tax audit blitz starting in February
- Colorado Minimum Wage Law
- Nebraska cuts cost of employee health claims by millions
- Check your pay rates! Obvious male/female disparity is probably 'willful' discrimination