Paid time off—vacation, sick and personal days all in one plan—is now the most common form of paid leave. The percentage of employers offering:
Source: Society for Human Resource2013 Report, November 2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How to respond when employees' creditors come calling
- Can I be personally liable for misclassification?
- Variable pay strategy: Teach workers to 'manage the boss'
- Is it legal for us to restrict when employees may take small amounts of vacation time?