A new proposed OSHA rule would require employers with 250 or more workers to submit their injury reports electronically for the first time. The reports also would need to be submitted quarterly, not annually.
Plus, these reports would be posted online and made public, an Obama administration effort to compel employers to comply with health and safety laws.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Weigh retaliation risk when firing worker who has complained of discrimination
- Carefully document when you acted to bring an end to supervisor sexual harassment
- Schwarzenegger vetoes child care worker negotiation bill
- Age discrimination harder to prove following 7th Circuit ruling