A new proposed OSHA rule would require employers with 250 or more workers to submit their injury reports electronically for the first time. The reports also would need to be submitted quarterly, not annually.
Plus, these reports would be posted online and made public, an Obama administration effort to compel employers to comply with health and safety laws.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- IRS issues tax guidance on ACA employer mandate delay
- Health insurer pays $1.8 million to settle sex harassment suit
- Internal complaint not enough: Whistle-blowers must file report with police
- NLRB, OSHA pact gives longer life to whistle-blower claims