A new proposed OSHA rule would require employers with 250 or more workers to submit their injury reports electronically for the first time. The reports also would need to be submitted quarterly, not annually.
Plus, these reports would be posted online and made public, an Obama administration effort to compel employers to comply with health and safety laws.
- Wexford comptroller had a good gig ... while it lasted
- Employee acts as own lawyer? Consider cutting your losses
- Legal compliance starts at the very beginning—with hiring
- Between honesty and discretion, what's the best approach to reference requests?
- Don't be afraid to terminate if manager can't manage personal relationships