A new proposed OSHA rule would require employers with 250 or more workers to submit their injury reports electronically for the first time. The reports also would need to be submitted quarterly, not annually.
Plus, these reports would be posted online and made public, an Obama administration effort to compel employers to comply with health and safety laws.
- Q&A FORUM: The New Overtime Rules
- Gas pains: Implemented properly, telecommuting can be win-Win
- Don't drag feet on accommodation; delay can equal discrimination
- Do you have employees covered by USERRA? Warning: You could be personally liable for bias
- No jury trials for disability retaliation—but you still must handle complaints properly