A new proposed OSHA rule would require employers with 250 or more workers to submit their injury reports electronically for the first time. The reports also would need to be submitted quarterly, not annually.
Plus, these reports would be posted online and made public, an Obama administration effort to compel employers to comply with health and safety laws.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Settlement leaves weight loss firm $20 million lighter
- Court says 'First things first': No EEOC complaint means no federal lawsuit
- Bonuses bounce back, but bar is set higher
- Protect against retaliation suits by conducting independent and 'blind' internal investigations