A new proposed OSHA rule would require employers with 250 or more workers to submit their injury reports electronically for the first time. The reports also would need to be submitted quarterly, not annually.
Plus, these reports would be posted online and made public, an Obama administration effort to compel employers to comply with health and safety laws.
- Act fast to punish violent employee, even if he's been the victim of harassment
- Follow the discipline rules in your handbook to defeat discrimination claims
- Mediation Board to review Delta union votes
- Key same-sex marriage ruling: Big impact on benefits
- Independent contractor or employee? How to make the call