Working remotely is full of positives, and a few negatives—as I outlined in my last blog post Confessions of a Remote Worker: Part One. One of the hardest parts of being a remote worker is that when you’re in your home office, you’re alone all the time. Pets don’t count as co-workers. Another challenge is that you’re not at the office with your boss. As the saying goes—out of sight, out of mind.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events