You know this already: It takes confidence to advance from middleto .
You also know that self-confidence can be hard to hang onto. Fully a third of high achievers feel like imposters, undeserving of success.
Luckily, you can learn to feel confident:
- When in doubt, fake it.
- Add to your abilities every day.
- Focus on others. Self-consciousness is a waste of energy.
- Find and develop mentors.
- Make sure your self-talk is positive.
- Walk away from negative people. Constructive criticism is good, with the focus on “constructive.”
- Take care of yourself. Sleep enough. Move enough. Eat your veggies.
- Stay informed. It’s the only way you’ll catch big trends.
- Dress and act like a leader.
- Express your gratitude every day.
— Adapted from “10 Steps to Executive-Level Confidence,” Becky Blalock, The Wall Street Journal.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/37238/10-steps-toward-self-confidence "