Here’s how employees prefer to learn about their employer-provided benefits options:
Source: Jellyvision Lab/Olinger Group survey, November 2013
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/37209/employees-want-one-on-one-benefits-info "
- Must all hours count toward OT 'total hours'?
- Mere guessing at compensation disparity won't help employee win EPA lawsuit
- Can we legally give extra vacation time to certain workers; and must we pay for unused days?
- Be prepared to explain why women earn less than men doing the same work
- Can we dock exempts for snow-day absences?