The career site Glassdoor.com does more than list available jobs. It also lets job-seekers submit questions they have been asked during hiring interviews.
Behold 10 of the weirdest questions posed in 2013:
- “If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why?” (Asked by an interviewer at Forrester Research)
- “What songs best describes your work ethic?” (Dell)
- “What do you think about when you are alone in your car?” (Gallup)
- “How would you rate your memory?" (Marriott)
- “Name 3 previous Nobel Prize winners.” (BenefitsCONNECT)
- “How do you make a tuna sandwich?” (Astron Consulting)
- “What’s your favorite song? Perform it for us now.” (LivingSocial)
- “Calculate the angle of two clock pointers when the time is 11:50.” (Bank of America)
- “Pick two celebrities to be your parents.” (Urban Outfitters)
- “On a scale from one to 10, rate me as an interviewer.” (Kraft Food)
Find more offbeat questions, plus answers that candidates said they offered.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/37165/10-weird-questions-your-colleagues-actually-asked "