If you’re like most hiring managers, a thank-you note from a job candidate is appreciated.
According to a CareerBuilder survey, 58% of employers said it’s important to send a “thank you” after an interview; 24% said it’s very important.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What's your responsibility under the new Georgia immigration law?
- Can we refuse to consider rehiring a job applicant who we previously terminated?
- Outsourcing, recession make HR-to-staff ratios less precise
- Keep teens safe on the job this summer