If you’re like most hiring managers, a thank-you note from a job candidate is appreciated.
According to a CareerBuilder survey, 58% of employers said it’s important to send a “thank you” after an interview; 24% said it’s very important.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 7 steps toward writing job descriptions that really capture the job
- Who is the harasser? Supervisor or co-Worker status matters
- Solid reasons for firing protect against retaliation charges
- Are there special California rules that dictate how we use employment applications?