If you’re like most hiring managers, a thank-you note from a job candidate is appreciated.
According to a CareerBuilder survey, 58% of employers said it’s important to send a “thank you” after an interview; 24% said it’s very important.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Retailer Wet Seal settles race bias suit for $7.5 million
- Tyrone man collects $200,000 in ADA lawsuit settlement
- State pays $300,000 to the photographer Paterson fired
- I-9 issues: To copy or not to copy employee ID documents? (and 4 other I-9 problems that cause employer headaches)