If you’re like most hiring managers, a thank-you note from a job candidate is appreciated.
According to a CareerBuilder survey, 58% of employers said it’s important to send a “thank you” after an interview; 24% said it’s very important.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Internships aren't 'free labor' if they violate the FLSA
- Paper, shmaper! As résumés go high-Tech, so should HR
- Shift recruiting, retention priorities to beat 'talent paradox'
- Will we run into legal trouble if we commit to hiring only 'careful' workers?