If you’re like most hiring managers, a thank-you note from a job candidate is appreciated.
According to a CareerBuilder survey, 58% of employers said it’s important to send a “thank you” after an interview; 24% said it’s very important.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Recruiting college students? Consider all ages
- Service members' jobs protected—If actually employed
- Courts to serial litigants: Enough is enough! Lawsuit-happy employees may face fines
- When applicant has more experience, be prepared to justify hiring someone else