It's not that you mind the cellphone use, it's that reggae loop coming from Jen's unattended phone.
An outright ban on cellphone use in the office will likely torpedo employee morale. The next best thing: Cut the obnoxious ringtones that inevitably annoy co-workers by instituting a vibrate-only rule.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Don't consider FMLA leave when tallying employee's 'excessive' absences
- Can we collect employee cellphones at the door?
- Outreach center offers emergency relief for workers, cuts turnover
- N.C. workers can cite 'public policy' violations in wrongful discharge cases