It's not that you mind the cellphone use, it's that reggae loop coming from Jen's unattended phone.
An outright ban on cellphone use in the office will likely torpedo employee morale. The next best thing: Cut the obnoxious ringtones that inevitably annoy co-workers by instituting a vibrate-only rule.
- When worried about religious accommodation, keep lines of communication open
- 'Keep this private' may be unlawful request during internal investigations
- What Pennsylvania employers need to know about medical marijuana
- How to Make Legally Smart Job Offers
- HR sleuth: How to conduct a workplace investigation