It's not that you mind the cellphone use, it's that reggae loop coming from Jen's unattended phone.
An outright ban on cellphone use in the office will likely torpedo employee morale. The next best thing: Cut the obnoxious ringtones that inevitably annoy co-workers by instituting a vibrate-only rule.
- Guard what's said during in-House investigation—It's not absolutely privileged
- When are new hires eligible for health insurance?
- Update job descriptions regularly to include new duties & essential functions
- You don't have to tell applicants how you'll screen for interviews
- How to successfully manage FMLA intermittent leave