It's not that you mind the cellphone use, it's that reggae loop coming from Jen's unattended phone.
An outright ban on cellphone use in the office will likely torpedo employee morale. The next best thing: Cut the obnoxious ringtones that inevitably annoy co-workers by instituting a vibrate-only rule.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 3 ways HR can help employees cut their health care costs
- Keep it clean (and sober)! Ensure drug testing is uniform and fair
- What would you do? Employee claims harassment but won't identify alleged culprit
- Uncle Sam abruptly cancels huge overhaul of feds' HR systems