The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has posted a new guide for employers on how to evaluateand health changes. The guidance aims to help organizations evaluate the success or failure of their workplace health and safety initiatives.
The guide includes three sections: 1) case studies illustrating collaborative efforts of employers and employees evaluating occupational safety and health changes; 2) an outline of how to conduct an audit of your own occupational safety and health changes; and 3) a list of resources.
Find the new guide at the NIOSH Web site, www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/ 2004-135.
- 12 trends to watch as 2010 economy rebounds
- Ohio Supreme Court limits 'Voluntary abandonment' doctrine
- Lawsuits on the rise: Audit your policies to prevent litigation
- Good news: Discussion of discipline that doesn't name names is not defamation
- Red alert: The 8 warning signs of violent employee behavior