The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has posted a new guide for employers on how to evaluateand health changes. The guidance aims to help organizations evaluate the success or failure of their workplace health and safety initiatives.
The guide includes three sections: 1) case studies illustrating collaborative efforts of employers and employees evaluating occupational safety and health changes; 2) an outline of how to conduct an audit of your own occupational safety and health changes; and 3) a list of resources.
Find the new guide at the NIOSH Web site, www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/ 2004-135.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Orlando shooter showed signs of depression before rampage
- Appeals court expands free speech protection for employees of government agencies
- OSHA inspector on the way! How to prepare, how to respond
- Play it straight: When employee's complaints become irrational, stick with sound procedures