The Windows key is right on your PC keyboard, to the left of your spacebar. Here are three useful shortcuts that use this key.
Minimize all windows by using the Windows + M keys. This keeps private information private when you have walk-in visitors.
Lock your computer and walk away with confidence by selecting the Windows key + L.
Bring up Windows Explorer, no matter what you’re working on, with Windows key + E.
- Small businesses tapping into apps in big numbers
- Stay in step with technology ... Don't just buy the next big thing
- Productivity plus: Retool with new Internet Explorer tricks
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Excel (Function Key)
- Have you accidentally placed contact phone numbers in different places in your notebook?