If HR has you a little stressed out, consider a career switch to one of these jobs, ranked the nation’s least-stressful by CareerCast.com.
The company’s “Jobs Rated Stress Scores” range from 6.45 for university professors to 11.32 for drill press operators. Compare that to the nation’s highest-stress job—enlisted military personnel—which rates a whopping 84.72.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Discussing politics at work: Cast a vote for civility
- Snapshot: Optimism about job prospects reaches an all-time high
- Orlando shooter showed signs of depression before rampage
- Labor Dept: FMLA still a struggle but not a major growth barrier