If HR has you a little stressed out, consider a career switch to one of these jobs, ranked the nation’s least-stressful by CareerCast.com.
The company’s “Jobs Rated Stress Scores” range from 6.45 for university professors to 11.32 for drill press operators. Compare that to the nation’s highest-stress job—enlisted military personnel—which rates a whopping 84.72.
- 'Just right' leadership; cell-phone diets; no more 'Mr. Boss'
- Want to become strategic? Know the 3 projects to tackle
- Can porn surfing be a 'disability'? Lessons from the IBM case
- New EEOC guide could spur severance-plan gripes
- Top management wants to ax 'troublemaker'? Beware wrongful termination retaliation