If HR has you a little stressed out, consider a career switch to one of these jobs, ranked the nation’s least-stressful by CareerCast.com.
The company’s “Jobs Rated Stress Scores” range from 6.45 for university professors to 11.32 for drill press operators. Compare that to the nation’s highest-stress job—enlisted military personnel—which rates a whopping 84.72.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Taking on troublesome employees: A 4-step discussion plan
- Don't rush to judge accommodation requests; ADA requires interactive give-and-take
- Wellness program covers food, fitness, families
- Survive the 'perfect storm' by matching pay to performance