If HR has you a little stressed out, consider a career switch to one of these jobs, ranked the nation’s least-stressful by CareerCast.com.
The company’s “Jobs Rated Stress Scores” range from 6.45 for university professors to 11.32 for drill press operators. Compare that to the nation’s highest-stress job—enlisted military personnel—which rates a whopping 84.72.
- Time for a snap inspection: Make sure bulletin boards don't show signs of bias
- Slackers...Complainers...Chronically Tardy...Keep bad apples from spoiling your bunch
- Work with providers to sort DOMA impact
- HR investigations must go beyond supervisor suggestions
- Job descriptions: Why you need 'em, how to write 'em