Paid internships pay off. Unpaid internships, not so much. Here’s how internship experience affects starting salaries:
Source: National Association of Colleges and Employers, 2012
- Labor Department deploys extra investigators in Katrina-Recovery area to stop wage violations
- Paying for steward's time spent on the grievance process
- Welcoming A Wellness Program Into Your Workplace
- The Florida tests: Are workers employees or independent contractors?
- New law clarifies leave for organ, bone marrow donors