Paid internships pay off. Unpaid internships, not so much. Here’s how internship experience affects starting salaries:
Source: National Association of Colleges and Employers, 2012
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Use tip credit for some pay? Beware requiring 'substantial' work that doesn't generate tips
- HEXs and SHOPs: Welcome to the new world of health benefits
- Court rules volunteer not entitled to FLSA protection
- Breaks for nursing mothers: Just for nonexempts?