Paid internships pay off. Unpaid internships, not so much. Here’s how internship experience affects starting salaries:
Source: National Association of Colleges and Employers, 2012
- Fiscal cliff averted: New law sets 2013 withholding rates; 'payroll tax holiday' expires
- Make 2011 the year of comp & benefits strategy
- Texas Supreme Court affirms employers not responsible for contractor negligence
- Older worker's pay maxed out? That's not bias
- Just-departed worker owes us money: Can we dock (or withhold) his final paycheck?