Northern and Western European nations account for eight of the 10 top positions in the World Economic Forum’s latest Human Capital Report, which identifies the countries that are best positioned to contribute to effective workforce development, growth potential and economic success. The United States ranks 16th in the world.
- United Kingdom
Source: World Economic Forum, October 2013
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/37018/top-10-countries-for-developing-human-capital "
- Behind the wheel: Why you need an anti-distracted driving policy
- Consent doesn't mean it wasn't sexual harassment
- Recession 'how-to': Cutting exempt employee pay, hours
- Obama signs COBRA subsidy extension; workersâ€”and HRâ€”breathe easier
- If tight economy forces cost-cutting, avoid these 4 RIF pitfalls