Northern and Western European nations account for eight of the 10 top positions in the World Economic Forum’s latest Human Capital Report, which identifies the countries that are best positioned to contribute to effective workforce development, growth potential and economic success. The United States ranks 16th in the world.
- United Kingdom
Source: World Economic Forum, October 2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Get ready! Older workers delaying retirement
- Worried about reining in religious tension? Don't ban all discussion of faith
- Employee's comment can serve as harassment 'Notice'
- Supreme Court's Ledbetter decision could affect your pay policies