Northern and Western European nations account for eight of the 10 top positions in the World Economic Forum’s latest Human Capital Report, which identifies the countries that are best positioned to contribute to effective workforce development, growth potential and economic success. The United States ranks 16th in the world.
- United Kingdom
Source: World Economic Forum, October 2013
- How to prepare your workplace for a possible flu pandemic
- A matter of policy: Doing 4 things right helps win lawsuits
- Show fairness by documenting all rule violations, discipline
- Use your Internet policy to justify terminating potentially dangerous employee
- Domestic violence isn't so domestic, after all