Northern and Western European nations account for eight of the 10 top positions in the World Economic Forum’s latest Human Capital Report, which identifies the countries that are best positioned to contribute to effective workforce development, growth potential and economic success. The United States ranks 16th in the world.
- United Kingdom
Source: World Economic Forum, October 2013
- 'Angel of death' case highlights the risk of negligent hiring lawsuits
- Virginia state employees compete in healthy lifestyle contest
- What kind of access must I allow employees who want to see their personnel records?
- E-Mail and Internet Usage: Legal Risks & Sample Policy
- Porn on shared computer? Investigate carefully