Fifty-six senators have said they will vote for the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) if it comes up for a vote this month, within shouting distance of the 60 votes required to guarantee passage.
ENDA would make it illegal for most public and private employers to discriminate against employees and applicants based on the person’s sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status.
- Patience, careful documentation pay off when disciplining underperforming employees
- Disabled or not? Diagnosis and symptoms are just part of the analysis
- Progressive discipline among best ways to beat bias claims
- It's OK to punish drunk worker for misconduct, but not for his disability
- Colorado in standoff with feds over immigration enforcement