Fifty-six senators have said they will vote for the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) if it comes up for a vote this month, within shouting distance of the 60 votes required to guarantee passage.
ENDA would make it illegal for most public and private employers to discriminate against employees and applicants based on the person’s sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/37007/enda-nears-senate-passage "
- When employee complains about discrimination, be alert for signs bosses are retaliating
- Anti-bias and sex-harassment training: a 5-point checklist
- Warn hiring bosses of age discrimination trap
- HR tracking system helps ensure equal treatment
- Manager recommends discipline or firing? Investigate before agreeing to go along