1. A federal agency recently warned employers that they cannot force employees to be paid using:
a. Direct deposit
b. Prepaid payroll cards
2. New U.S. Department of Labor rules will require most government contractors to set a goal of having _____ make up at least 8% of their workforce.
b. People with disabilities
3. A new study says nearly two-thirds (65%) of U.S. employees say they simply don’t understand:
a. 401(k) fees
b. Open enrollment season
c. Health savings accounts (HSAs)
4. A court ruling this year said employers are required to make sure employees actually use ______, not simply make it available to employees.
a. A 401(k) account
b. Personal protective equipment (PPE), like hard hats and goggles
c. Health insurance
5. Annual premiums for employer-provided family health coverage rose by what percentage in 2013?
a. up 4% to $16,351
b. up 8% to $14,965
c. up 12% to $17,212
Sources: 1. U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau; 2. U.S. Labor Department; 3. Fidelity Investments survey; 4. Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission; 5. Kaiser Family Foundation survey.
Answers: 1. b 2. a 3. c 4. b 5. a
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36991/the-hr-iq-test-november-13 "
- Your attorney's expertise is key to crafting severance agreements that stick
- When settlement requires confidentiality, tell everyone to keep lips sealed
- Supremes start work: 3 employment law cases on High Court docket this year
- Spring cleaning: Give employee handbook a thorough going-over
- Yes to Christmas tree and no to menorah does not religious discrimination make