Workers at Power Home Remodeling Group get extra vacation days every year—paid time off to attend the company’s annual, all-employee trip to a tropical destination.
The country’s fifth-largest home remodeler, based in Pennsylvania, also offers employees performance-based rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events. Plus, employees can potentially triple their base salaries with performance-based bonuses.
Contact: Leanne Scott Brown, Power Home Remodeling Group, (610) 455-2742.
- Can we fire someone who is costing us a fortune in workers' comp claims?
- Wellness programs: Does your health-risk questionnaire violate the new genetic-bias law?
- One simple mistake can entitle workers to UI benefits
- Erase ERISA errors with new Labor correction program
- Make sure your Internet usage reports are specific