Workers at Power Home Remodeling Group get extra vacation days every year—paid time off to attend the company’s annual, all-employee trip to a tropical destination.
The country’s fifth-largest home remodeler, based in Pennsylvania, also offers employees performance-based rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events. Plus, employees can potentially triple their base salaries with performance-based bonuses.
Contact: Leanne Scott Brown, Power Home Remodeling Group, (610) 455-2742.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Be crystal clear about status of employee's bonus
- Employees injured during horseplay at work may be entitled to workers' comp benefits
- Dishing out bad news? 6 tips for your emotional survival
- Lowe's to offer free employee health screenings