Employees of March of Dimes can dial into monthly conference calls to learn the latest on the organization’sor get help with retirement planning.
CEO Dr. Jennifer L. Howse says the nonprofit’s attention to employee benefits reflects its mission of supporting healthy families, starting with its own employees. March of Dimes employees have access to flextime, part-time and compressed work weeks and the opportunity to work from home. In addition, the organization, whose mission is to promote healthy pregnancies and healthy babies, offers:
- Six weeks of time off at full pay (eight weeks for c-sections) for employees who give birth
- Four weeks of paid time off for surrogacy, adoption and foster care placement
- Four weeks of paid time off for new fathers or “significant others” whose partners have babies
- Full medical coverage for maternity and childbirth expenses.
- Free prenatal kits, breast pumps and lactation services
- Medical coverage starting the first day on the job for expectant moms and for employees who are the partners of pregnant women.
Contact: Elizabeth Lynch of March of Dimes, (914) 997-4286.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36983/march-of-dimes-offers-array-of-benefits-to-expectant-employees "