Business trends come and go, but some principles remain true over time, Jeff Haden writes.
- Knowledge is power. “Smart people win a lot. Smarter people win even more often.”
- Give before you receive. You will get more if you give first.
- Have an idea of what’s next. Always have a plan for what you will do next.
- Admit when you’re wrong. Make apologies as needed and commit to getting it right the next time.
- Lighten up. Everyone needs time to rest, relax and regroup, so don’t forget to take it.
— Adapted from “8 Business Principles That Never Go Out of Style,” Jeff Haden, Inc.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36935/5-principles-that-hold-true-today "