36% of workers report that they always or usually live paycheck to paycheck, a recession-era low, down from its peak of 46% in 2008.
Source: CareerBuilder.com survey, Sept. 2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- DOL asks court to appoint fiduciary for 'orphaned' 401(k)
- Confusing paystubs? Brace for a class-action
- Jobs must be 'virtually identical' (not similar) to bring equal-pay claim
- Resist qualification inflation: Super skills don't make position exempt