36% of workers report that they always or usually live paycheck to paycheck, a recession-era low, down from its peak of 46% in 2008.
Source: CareerBuilder.com survey, Sept. 2013
- Federal contractors must pay workers at least $10.10 per hour
- HR's New Year's resolutions: The top 10 to-do's in 2010
- Personnel records: What to store, when to shred ... and 7 laws you must comply with
- Employee or independent contractor? Control is key issue
- Cleveland financial firm pushes employees to live healthier