Finally, a measure that enjoys bipartisan support on Capitol Hill: In the midst of the federal government shutdown, Sens. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) and Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) found time to sponsor a Senate resolution officially designating October as National Work & Family Month.
This year marks the observation’s 10th anniversary.
We recommend celebrating by taking a day off to spend time with loved ones.
- Hold onto those notes! Even accidental destruction can mean trouble
- Employee relocation: 5 ways to help your company survive the housing slump
- Dilbert's creator talks about the passion
- Out of sight shouldn't be out of mind: Monitor remote facilities for signs of harassment
- Offer legit 'fresh-start' transfer without fear of being punished for retaliation