Just remember that scientists say it only takes one week to retrain your brain. You’ll get used to it. To help you out, here are a few tips to get you started.
- Keep in mind that during the install your icons will be moved around. “Before doing anything, put everything back the way you had it before the upgrade. This will help you get used to the new design,” suggests Nick Bilton, New York Times “Bits“ blog.
- Pick a dark background image for your home screen to increase the contrast on the phone if you don’t like the lighter screen, says Bilton.
- Practice flicking downward from the middle of the screen. This is your new way to search. Pressing the home button to search is now passé.
- Flick upward to quit any app.
- Forget updating those apps all the time. It’s now automatic. However, automatic updates will drain your battery. If this is a concern, turn off automatic downloads.
- Ever wish you had a level handy? You do now. Buried in the compass icon (page 2) is a level. How often would you need a level? Who knows? But hey, you’ve got a level on your phone!
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36859/not-so-sure-about-the-new-ios7-upgrade "